Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Buyers Market- Great time to buy??




















Whether you are a first time home buyer or a current homeowner..now is definitely the time to be thinking about the real estate market. The prices are low, the inventory of homes is extremely large, and the interest rates are falling. Perfect time to buy right? Yes, I do believe it is a perfect time to purchase a home. Finding lending is getting a bit trickier...you can't only just be able to fog a mirror, you actually have to have a strong credit score.Gary Welch with Countrywide has helped me tremendously with previous transactions and continues to help my buyers with their financing.
If buying a home is anywhere in your short-term future goals, I must say that now is the time! Interest rates, even though they are low right now, will probably increase as the market starts to come back. Contact me today to get pre-qualified.

No comments: